- Minimum 48 hour notice preferred. A 30% deposit required for all larger events.
- Final count on number of guests for event due 3 days prior to event, after which count may increase but NOT decrease by more than 10% (for custom events).
- Delivery and setup pricing based upon each individual event with a 10% catering charge.
- *Only Basic menus include plates & utensils, all other menus have those items available for rental or as an add on upon consultation.
- Leftover Food- When catering your event we usually have more food than we expect to serve. Due to the extended room temperatures and holding conditions, the Health Department does not allow us to release most leftover food to you or your guests after the event. However, our experienced catering staff will determine the health safety of all leftover food and determine whether it can be left. (This is usually the case).
- Insurance and License- We are fully licensed and insured for all off-premise-catering events. We are licensed to sell beer, wine, and champagne. We can make arrangements for a full service bar. Say Ciao Catering follows all laws with respect to food and beverage purchase and consumption. We will not serve alcoholic beverages to persons under the age of 21 or to persons we believe to be intoxicated.
- Payments – We accept AMEX, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, company and personal checks and cash. All corporate accounts are welcome.
- Taxes- All applicable state and local taxes will be imposed and paid by the client. Food, beverage, rental and staffing and catering charges are subject to 8.4% Washington Sales Tax. Tax exempt groups are asked to submit a copy of their tax-exempt certificates when booking an event.
- Gratuities- The addition of a gratuity for service personnel is left to the client’s discretion.
*All prices subject to change due to market fluctuations.