- This event has passed.
Gallin-Tines at Say Ciao!
February 15 @ 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Ladies, join us for a fun filled evening of amazing Latin cuisine, fine and sparkling wines, decadent chocolate, music and more!
Cost: $35.00 per person
Includes: one drink ticket (cash bar to follow), a buffet of Latin inspired appetizers, entry into a drawing for door prizes and live music with Latin Jazz artist, Tobaj!
During the evening we will have a charitable auction featuring a multi-course dinner by and with chef Peter of Say Ciao for two; be the highest bidder!
All proceeds from the auction benefit Friends of Hospice.
Fabulous door prizes include: Gift certificates, delicious bottles of wines and more.
All attendees will receive complementary chocolate for Whimsy Chocolates of Battle Ground WA!
The Menu for evening:
- Latin marinated grilled flank steak skewers with chimichurri
- Seared Latin garlic prawns with Serrano chilies on a bed of arugula
- Mixed picada snack platter – soppressata, prosciutto, salami, olives, mixed anti pasti with house grilled and pickled vegetables
- Patatas bravas with roasted tomato aioli
- Imported cheese presentation with fresh fruit, berries, crackers and sliced baguette
- Arancini – fried risotto balls with saffron aioli
- Classic deviled eggs with cornichons, pimentos and Spanish paprika
- Fresh vegetable crudités with a roasted garlic and red pepper hummus dip with lemon
- Caramelized onion, sausage cheese puff pastry empanadas
This is a ladies only event with seating limited to 35 attendees.
Invite your friends and join us for this fabulous evening!